Sunday, October 4, 2020

Technology

This task was surprisingly useful to see what tools we will be using and learning. I think in this day and age it is especially important to grow your technology skill set for future opportunities, I agree with the not putting everything up on moodle, i really hope after this course i will never have to look at it again. I am not very familiar with the technology tools mentioned but i have heard of them before. This online environment is unlike other classes, it is a lot more independent learning and in your own time than other classes which i like. Not as much step by step together learning which can be frustrating for people who want to speed ahead and people who need a bit more tie to catch on to new skills. everyone learns at their own pace. I want to work and deelop all my technical skills this semester .



 

course websie

No comments:

Post a Comment