Sunday, October 4, 2020

Assignments First Impressions

I am really happy with the lay out of the multimedia development module this year. I am impressed with the thought and preparation our lecturer has put into the module layout to make our lives easier. I am so happy with the flexibility and that we know exactly what is expected of us this year. This is probably the only module that has adapted and taken into consider the current situation of the students. 

I am intrigued by the unity3D assignments, I already find them challenging but im excited to learn a new skill. I am also intrigued by the reading we will be doing and how they will relate to our module. I enjoyed the growth mindset reading so those extra credit assignments cought my eye.



Unity Logo


No comments:

Post a Comment