Friday, September 25, 2020

Favourite Games

I have never been into PC or console games but I did have about three Gameboys and Nintendo DSs when I was younger. My favourite game franchise of all time is definitely Mario! I have owned multiple Mario games for the Wii like Mario Galaxy and just Mario Bros, For my Nintendo DS, My old Gameboy and on my phone. I have also completed most of these games multiple times Mario Run I completed and deleted to redownload and start again, I go through phases of plying it constantly. It is one of the only apps iv ever paid for on my iPhone. 

This is a screenshot of my phone screen.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Ellen,
    Mario is sick game, brings back so many memories, v iconic...
    I remember playing mario cart on the DS it was great fun.
    Its cool playing games all over again, for me its GTA, I probably have completed the story mode about 7 times or so haha... Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete