Sunday, March 14, 2021

Unity07

  For this weeks unity tutorial I complete the tutorials "World Interactions - Dialog Raycast" and "Visual Styling - User Interface - Head-Up Display". After completing these tutorials I now have only two tutorials left before I have complete Ruby's Adventure and will have a fully functional and playable 2D game. When starting the tutorials this week I realised I had made a mistake last week so I had to go back and fix the smoke particles I created last week. I then moved on to creating a health bar for ruby so when sh gets damages you can see the blue bar move down. I found this quite complicated creating different images, mask and canvases I'm still not 100% sure what I did but I followed the steps and was able to complete the tutorial in just under an hour. Next, we created a new character named Jambi, I think I'm going to have to redo this tutorial at some point during the week when I get the chance because I got a bit confused during it. I am excited to finish up the Unity tutorials and complete the game.  

             

For my image this week I chose another screenshot of my desktop while I am mid tutorial, this is a boring option but it does prove that I am actually doing the tutorials.  

No comments:

Post a Comment