Friday, March 5, 2021

Unity Tutorial 06

  For this week, week six of the semester I completed another unity tutorial, I complete both tutorials eleven and twelve. I now have just four unity tutorials left until I have completed "RubyRuby's Adventure: 2D Beginner" Unity tutorial for beginners. The first tutorial I completed was called "Camera-Cinemachine".  In that first tutorial, we installed and added a unity package called "cinemachine". This package is to automatically control the camera without the need for code and C scripts. The camera is now able to follow my main character ruby automatically. We also set bounds for the camera so it doesn't go out of the screen as well as setting bounds for ruby. This first tutorial was quick with only seven steps. Next, I completed the tutorial names "Visual Styling" this part of the tutorial was a bit longer but I still enjoyed it. I also found this tutorial a good bit harder than the first one I did today. I was very happy with myself when I completed them as I'm finding the unity tutorials a lot more doable than last semester.







 Again For my image this week I chose another screenshot of my desktop while I was in the middle of the tutorial, this is a boring option but it does prove that I am actually doing the tutorials.  

No comments:

Post a Comment