Sunday, March 21, 2021

Unity tutorial 07

This week was our last week of Unity tutorials. Looking back I really enjoyed the tutorials this semester a lot more than last semester. Last semester I enjoyed the reading tasks more and struggled so much with Unity but this semester it is definitely the opposite way around. The last two tutorials where called Audio and Build, Run, Distribute, they were both short tutorials and only took me an hour altogether. The first one was adding audio to my characters and the scene I was able to do nine out fo the ten steps in this tutorial one I struggled with I think it was worded weird because I couldn't figure out what to do. I just moved on after a while and it didn't make much of aa difference. The second part was only four steps and on the last and finale step of the entire tutorial, I was unable to "BUild" the website and save it because there was something wrong with the scripts even though I have checked my scripts at the end of every tutorial. Also ruby still can only move a certain amount since the second or third tutorial I have tried to fix this numerous times and as I am not able to see any of my college friends and no one in my family has a clue about unity she will probably remain this way. Either was Rubys 2D adventure is complete and I feel like iv learned a lot. 




No comments:

Post a Comment