Thursday, February 25, 2021

Unity Tutorial 04

 For this week unity tutorial, we complete tutorial nine and ten. I have just six unity tutorials left until I have completed "RubyRuby's Adventure: 2D Beginner". In the first tutorial, I completed "Sprite Animation"  we added animation to both our robot and ruby characters. This tutorial was a bit for advanced and its the only time I would have preferred the video explanation rather than the written but it did help me learn the language of unity when trying to find things myself and diagnose a sentence into steps. I was pleased when I had this tutorial done and everything is working smoothly. In the second tutorial "World Interactions - Projectile" we make our character ruby throw a cog and fix the robots. This tutorial was more based on the #C scripts which I like, they also provide what your script should look like and the end of the tutorial so you can check if you've made any mistakes which iv found very helpful. 



For my image this week I chose another screenshot of my desktop while I am mid tutorial, this is a boring option but it does prove that I am actually doing the tutorials.  

No comments:

Post a Comment