Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Unity Tutorial 07

While doing this weeks unity tutorial "Unit 4" I feel like I'v learned a lot. I think I am getting quicker each week but it still takes me way over the recommended time. This week we created a fun arcade style game with two spheres, one is the player and one is the enemy. The enemy respawns at random when it falls of the side of the little island. The skills we learned this week are

  • To apply physical material to make a game object more or less bouncy.
  • To calculate vectors to steer object in the players direction.
  • To clean up code to look more professional.
  • Use Tags.
I think this is once of my most successful tutorials to date but I still had error at the end but I'm feeling a lot more positive than last week.

screenshot during the unity tutorial


    No comments:

    Post a Comment