Thursday, November 12, 2020

Unity tutorial 06

 This week in unity we started a new project called prototype three. Our aim is to create a scene in which a character jumps over obstacles that continuously come at them. I chose a farmer in a forest scene.  I found this weeks tutorial a lot more manageable and just easier. I hope this means I'm getting the hang of things or maybe its because we are starting to repeat the same steps and I am getting more comfortable with Unity. 

My only problem with this weeks tutorial is that it says on the task page for week six that the tutorial only takes 80 minutes but once you click in it says 220 minutes so I did not factor in enough time to get it all finished by tonight at 12. But I will still keep at it until it is complete so I don't fall behind. 

As I'm completing these unity tutorials each week I am keeping in mind the game I will be creating after Christmas. I am paying specific attention to what i Lerners and how I can implement it into my own game design. I am also thing of what I am struggling with so it I can make sure I have it sorted before I start on may own game.





No comments:

Post a Comment