Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Unity Tutorial 02

Unity Logo
I was plesantly suprised that I enjoyed doing the unity tutorial this week so much, It was a lot easier jumping back into the project we had started last week rather than starting a new one. I was a lot less intimidated by it this week as I knew exactly what to expect and how the tutorials would be laid out. I flew through the "Step Into the Drivers Seat" tutorial in a bout 30 minutes. I was really happy that I got everything to work the first try and feel like I learned a lot this week and was a lot more confident in my abilities to navigate unity. I also liked that the last task of the tutorial was to clean up the code we wrote and to clean up our folders on unity this is going to help a lot with navigating unity during make next weeks tutorial. We also did our First challenge this week, we where given a plane that goes in circles really fast and where given prompts on what to fix to make this game playable. The time set out for this task was only thirty minutes and their was no way I could of got it done in that time. I struggled a lot with this challenge but I suppose its called a challenge for a reason.



No comments:

Post a Comment